Speechcraft for Business Week 1
Date(s) - 02/11/2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Roseville Memorial Club
Speechcraft for Business
Speechcraft for Business is a 5 week training course from Toastmasters International that helps people in Business develop public speaking and leadership skills.
At this Speechcraft program you will:
- Improve your public speaking and general communication skills so that you are more confident when speaking in front of people as well as one on one.
- Prepare a number of speeches in quick succession.
- Find that your improved presentation skills will win you the respect and admiration of your colleagues.
- Benefit because your participation in Speechcraft will also increase your management and leadership potential.
This course will be conducted by Advanced Toastmasters from the Focus Advanced Toastmasters Club at Roseville Memorial Club,
Dates: 5 Thursdays – 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th November 2017
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Place: Roseville Memorial Club
64 Pacific Highway, Roseville
Cost: $350 – Please book by 27th October 2017
Contact Speechcraft Coordinator: Charmaine Burke
M: 0401 059 934 E: Please click on this link to send us an email
Week 1 – Agenda:
The Importance of public speaking
Deliver first speech: “Ice Breaker”
- How to organise your speech and get to the point
- How give feedback/evaluation
- How to speak off-the-cuff
- Selecting your topic
Demonstration speech by an Advanced Toastmaster
Table Topics practice (impromptu speaking)
Site hosted by Foremost Communications