Date(s) - 11/02/2017 - 25/02/2017
This Speechcraft Course is a 2-day training program in public speaking.
Next 2-day Course:
Days: Saturday 11th & 25th February
Time: 9am to 4pm
Place: Penshurst Room, Club Willoughby
26 Crabbes Avenue, Willoughby
Enquire or Book Now:
Contact Speechcraft Coordinator:
M: 0412 266 262 or
E: Please click on this link to send us an email
If you want to:
- Improve your communication skills so that you are more confident to talk in front of people.
- Prepare a number of speeches to use in business or personal events.
- Improve your presentation skills so that you win you the respect and admiration of your colleagues.
- Increase your management potential.
Then this Speechcraft course is for YOU!
How can Speechcraft meet your needs?
Speechcraft can help you because;
- It is a program designed for beginners in public speaking.
- The hands-on program provides the “how-to” and the practical experience so critical to progress.
- The Speechcraft program is cost effective as volunteers who are training to be better communicators provide the course.
- An atmosphere of professional camaraderie makes each course a unique learning environment dedicated to personal improvement.
- The program can be tailored to meet your personal objectives.
How does the Program work?
The Speechcraft program exposes you to a wide range of communication experiences.
- Each participant receives a Toastmasters Speechcraft Handbook plus a range of other materials. These provide valuable reference material after the program is finished.
- The initial prepared speeches are designed with the novice speaker in mind. You need no experience.
- A variety of assigned short speeches help participants develop competency.
- During each meeting a short impromptu speaking session is conducted to help participants learn to think on their feet.
- After giving a prepared speech, each participant receives a constructive speech evaluation. This process recognises speakers for their strengths and provides valuable guidance on how future presentations may be improved.
- Upon completion of the basic course you may continue your training at a Toastmasters Club.
When and Where is Speechcraft conducted?
Dates: Saturday 11th and 25th February, 2106
Times: 9am to 4pm
Location: Penshurst Room, Club Willoughby, 26 Crabbes Avenue, Willoughby